The time has finally arrived to get yourself signed up, psyched up and ready for the CFB Winter League. A series of team workouts designed to bring out the competitive nature in all of us in a FUN, supercharged atmosphere that can only be found within the walls of CrossFit Brownwood.
We have taken notes on what worked during the Summer League and made some improvements to make the Winter League even better. If you were part of the Summer League you already know you want in on the Winter League, if not just ask anyone who was - they will tell you how much fun it was.
And for those of you wanting to participate in the CrossFit Games Open (we think you should) you will have the opportunity to earn bonus points for your team each week that you complete the Open workout. So no excuses, you can do both.
Who is it for?
You may be saying to yourself that you just aren't into competing and the Winter League is probably only for those super competitive CrossFitters. And I'll tell you you are wrong. The Winter League is for EVERY member of CrossFit Brownwood, regardless of what you think you are capable of. We need everyone. Each League team workout will require a little of everything, so whatever your strengths are we need them, and whatever your weaknesses might be, don't worry your team will have your back. That is the fun of the League, you get to be a part of a team and the only way for a team to win is by working together each week.
How does it work?
- First you sign-up before the February 6th deadline (sign-up link below) .
- Then we divide up into teams, order cool team t-shirts and get ready for the first League night.
- Each league night, teams will go head-to-head in a fun team workout -the team who wins the workout will receive the team points for the week. It's pretty simple, sort of like a city softball league.
- Teams will be ranked by points in the end to declare the league champions. We also throw in some opportunities for you to earn bonus points for your team each week and this time we are throwing in a surprise team event (fun but not workout related) to give teams an opportunity to earn even more bonus points.
League Dates and Details:
- Sunday February 8th: League sign-up deadline (we need time to order team t-shirts)
- Friday February 20th - 6:30pm: The first League night event
- Friday March 6th - 6:30pm: 2nd League event
- Friday March 20th - 6:30pm: 3rd League event
- Friday March 27th - 6:30pm: 4th and final League event
* 1 Surprise team event will be announced at a later date
Cost - $25 - includes team t-shirt
Sign-up now by clicking here ------>